Wild Daphnia Report

Got out yesterday to check on the Daphnia population.  Seems the recent
rains have thinned them out considerably.  I was still able to collect live
starter cultures.  Assuming these have survived being refrigerated last
night, I can send out starters to those interested.

Anyone who had asked for a starter culture and anyone else who wants one,
please send me your name and address again, now.  I will get back to you
with a price for collecting, packing and shipping.

Mark Binkley
Columbus Ohio USA          <))><
mbinkley at earthling_net

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach him
to use "the Net" and he won't bother you for weeks.