Fw: AUCTION IS ON

OUR First NFC hardware is auction will end Aug 30 1998 6 pm. CST forward
. Please Bid generously all proceeds will go to the NFC general fund.
Place your bids either on the NFC list or to me Privatly at
robertrice at juno_com...Winners will be informed of shipping
particulars....Shipping is included in your bid price

ITEM 1- A Hot Magnum 250 Power Filter with the Biowheel attached. This is
the Really Nice one and Has a High Retail Value !!!

ITEM 2 - 6 Wordens Rooster Tail Lures and a case of 10 water gremlin
removable split shot. A great package for those pan fisherman out
there.....

ITEM 3 - A Tim Ayers Special. 2 windmill decorations and 3 cans of
vibragro fish food (2 oz cans)

LET THE BIDDING BEGIN :)

Help Preserve our Aquatic Heritage join the NFC
email us at NFC at actwin_com
website  http:\\nativefish.interspeed.net\

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]