Re: NFC- Re: collecting bugs for fish food ( Attn. university types)

One could make a trap easily enough and just place it where there is
regular bug traffic........

>> > Another way is to use soda bottles that are turned into live
>> > traps...don't
>> > know the exact procedure, but will try to find out one of these
>days.
>>

>Sajjad Lateef  ~ <;))>< ~~  ~~    <http://www.eecs.uic.edu/~slateef/>
>sajjad at acm_org ~~  ~~  <;))><     ICQ# 13114451

Help Preserve our Aquatic Heritage join the NFC
email us at NFC at actwin_com
website  http:\\nativefish.interspeed.net\

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]