Re: NANFA-- Re: collecting bugs for fish food ( Attn. university types)

	Insect Pheromones (scents used to attract other insects for
mating) work. I'll see if I can get more details and post here.

Sajjad

--
Sajjad Lateef  ~ <;))>< ~~  ~~    <http://www.eecs.uic.edu/~slateef/>
sajjad at acm_org ~~  ~~  <;))><     ICQ# 13114451