Hurricane

Hi guys and gals, I just thought I'd give a report before the weather knocks
out the power.  The hurricane is just getting started, we have at least ten
more hours to go.  Don't believe the weather channel, It's come right for us.
My out door ponds are already blowing away, the wind is 50mph continuous.  We
will be getting the worst part of the storm so give us your prayers we'll need
them. 115mph continuous winds with gusts of 135mph.  Tornados are in the rain
bands, my house is already shaking like a giant is trying to pull it off the
foundation.  I'll give another report when we get power back, or maybe one
more before the power goes out.  I don't expect the power to last much longer.
Later on dudes and dudettes.

                                                                 Michael
Hissom