Re: Mating behavior

Well, they are mating! I have a tank set up in my office and I have
been watching them for a while now and no doubt!

Problem is the tank mates seem to like the taste of caviar. My 10
gallon just sprung a leak but I am thinking of running out and buying
one and giving it to the amorous pair and see if I might could hatch
some.

This would be my first time to raise any so I would welcome any advice
here.

Jeff <*\\><
"Consider carefully what you hear", he continued "With the measure you
use it, it will be measured to you -- and even more.  Whoever has will
be given more; whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken
from him." Mark 4:24,25
www.airnet.net/kudzu/ "Kudzu's Christian Clipart Collection"