test

I need a person who has a large marine tank and a desire to have a small
shark.  I want to try and ship a small shark.  Several species of shark have
their pups in the coastal waters near where I live.  I would like to try and
ship a live shark via airport to airport much like pet shops do.  The pups
range from 10" to 14" long.  In at least two of them the maximum size is about
3'.  If you have a large tank and a desire to have a shark for the price of
shipping contact me and we'll hammer out the details.

                                                                      Michael