value of bugs zapped by bug zapper as food

There is still some summer left.  I haven't used my bug zapper in years but
visited a friend who lives in the country who leaves hers on all summer during
the dark hours.  She has a large pile of dead bugs.  I wonder if these (or
some fresh ones) would be good fish food?

I was thinking of putting them in baggies and storing them until needed in the
freezer.

I'm concerned about the nutritional value, possible harm to some or all fish
and proper storage.  I have mostly natives and some tropicals.

Any help would be appreciated!  If it has been covered in the archives
somewhere, please point me in the right direction.

Thanks,

Chuck Church
CEFChurch at aol_com
Indianapolis, Indiana USA