Shameless plug

Hi everyone,

I'm the webguy for the NFC website. I just added a search capability
to the NFC article archive to make it easier to look for specific
topics. The archive is at http://nativefish.interspeed.net/nfcDB.htm

I add new articles almost everyday thanks to our contributors. As
examples, I just added an article by Konrad Schmidt, "Mother Nature
Didn't Get It Right the First Time," discussing a flood control
project (a dam) on one of the most pristine drainages in Minnesota.
http://nativefish.interspeed.net/Articles/MoundCreekDestruction.htm

And an article by Garold Sneegas, "Schoolin' With Stonerollers and
Hogchokers," about fishwatching in riffles, pools and shallows.
http://nativefish.interspeed.net/Articles/SchoolinWithStonerollers.htm

The front NFC page is at http://nativefish.interspeed.net/.

As always, we are looking for more material. If you have photos or
articles you would be willing to contribute to the site please contact
me.

Hope you have a very nice day, :-)
Tim Ayers                                        tayers at bridge_com
St. Paul, Minnesota
Bridge, Inc.                                        www.bridge.com