Re: NANFA-- Back Home - upper Darby

MB> Anyway, here's a more or less complete list of the species we encountered.
MB> Get out your Peterson's and learn these fish by their distinct Latin names:

Or go to the NFC Gallery, http://nativefish.interspeed.net/nfcPics.htm.
I marked the fish we have pictures of and I rearranged Mark's list in
order of appearance in the gallery to make it a little easier to look
them up.

We are always looking for more pics. If you have pictures you have
control of and would be willing to have them included in the gallery
please contact me (tayers at bridge_com).

MB> Ambloplites rupestris
MB> * Ameiurus natalis
MB> * Campostoma anomalum
MB> * Catostomus commersoni
MB> * Cottus bairdi
MB> Etheostoma blennioides
MB> *        caeruleum
MB> *        flabellare
MB>         nigrum
MB> *        spectabile
MB> *        zonatum
MB> * Fundulus notatus
MB> * Hypentelium nigricans
MB> * Lepomis cyanellus
MB> * Lepomis macrochirus
MB> * Moxostoma erythrurum
MB> Noturus flavus
MB> * Percina maculata
MB> * Phoxinus erythrogaster
MB> * Pimephales notatus
MB> * Rhinichthys atratulus
MB> * Semotilus atromaculatus
MB> * Cyprinus carpio
MB> various Notropis, Cyprinella and Luxilus species

Hope you have a very nice day, :-)
Tim Ayers                                        tayers at bridge_com
St. Paul, Minnesota
Bridge, Inc.                                        www.bridge.com