Re: FISH WISH LIST

>BTW, any idea when the next AC will be coming out?  Also note that I
>haven't seen any electronic version of the TP since I stopped being the
>TP Editor.  Has anyone picked up the duties as yet?  I have gotten a
>couple of NANFA TP ad requests in the mail which I need to forward to
>the new NANFA TP Editor.  Thanks!

--The next A/C should be getting to the members within the next couple of
weeks.
    The Trading Post was posted on the NANFA List in the beginning of July
and the beginning of August, by me.  An updated version was posted again
yesterday by the new T/P Editor, Andy Borgia. A copy of the July issue is
being printed in the upcoming A/C

  ...says the "Phishhed"