RE: Trading Post ad's recommendation

Dear Sir's,

Please do not list ad's from NANFA  member's in your electronic posts
anymore. The ad's that were recently posted were out-of-date and since we
now have a new Trading Post editor, we would prefer if you didn't advertise
NANFA's Trading Post to any other site's without prior permission.

Please contact the NANFA Trading Post editor, Mr. Andrew Borgia, about any
further permission, if any, to either electronically or manually print the
above. Anything else would be considered a breach of privacy for any and
all of the members of the North American Native Fishes Association.

On behalf of the members of the North American Native Fishes Association, I
remain:

Sincerely yours,

BG Granier
NANFA