RE: FISH WISH LIST

Jay:

As the former NANFA TP Editor, I can tell you that Laura Burge's ad had
not run for several months before I ceased serving in that capacity.
The system I set up on the NANFA TP of having a publication date when
the ad first appeared attached to every ad with an automatic deletion
after three months if the ad was not renewed by personal request of the
person, ensured that ads would not run indefinitely, as might have been
the case previously.  Unfortunately, the TP listings that appear in the
American Currents are usually quite dated, usually being the TP that
appeared about three months earlier.  It would not be difficult for the
AC - TP to print ads for one or two editions after the ads had been
dropped from the electronic TP.   I did note that my telephone number
that appeared in the Spring 1998 AC had not been in use for almost a
year, despite having notified everyone of the change, with the correct
email address/telephone number appearing in every TP since November,
1997.

BTW, any idea when the next AC will be coming out?  Also note that I
haven't seen any electronic version of the TP since I stopped being the
TP Editor.  Has anyone picked up the duties as yet?  I have gotten a
couple of NANFA TP ad requests in the mail which I need to forward to
the new NANFA TP Editor.  Thanks!

>From owner-nfc at actwin_com Mon Aug 17 00:28:17 1998
>From: Jay DeLong <jdelong at nwifc_wa.gov>
>To: "'robertrice at juno_com'" <robertrice at juno_com>,
>        "'nfc at actwin_com'"
>	 <nfc at actwin_com>, phishhed at acadiacom_net,
>        Moontanman at aol_com, bloomin at indy_net, t1113 at wichita_infi.net,
>        jasoncs at purdue_edu, jfranklaurent at email_msn.com,
>        flatwood at bellsouth_net, sajjad at uic_edu, brett3 at ix_netcom.com,
>        LawrenceT5 at aol_com, dsgill at email_msn.com, CEFCHURCH at aol_com,
>        luke764 at hotmail_com, patti468 at hotmail_com, juan at cichlidae_com,
>        TysonTL at aol_com, tayers at bridge_com, vbrach at juno_com,
>        davis at sahs_stjohns.k12.fl.us, Angelswar5 at aol_com,
fishes2 at beaches_net,
>        prollo at juno_com, schmi178 at tc_umn.edu, gwsnr at sunflower_com,
>        jtolman at cei_org, vern at icanect_net, mdwfield at aol_com,
raywolff at juno_com,
>        nanfa at aquaria_net
>Subject: RE: FISH WISH LIST
>Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 00:22:27 -0700
>Sender: owner-nfc at actwin_com
>
>Robert-- How about contacting the individual people whose ads you list?
>I know from personal conversations that some do not want their old
NANFA