Ick?

Well bless my wife's heart!. The fungus on my fish was actually Ick. I
have had such problems with fungus on my Silversides I assumed! She
said well that is what you told me Ick looked like. I took a closer
look and it was!

So this confuses me. Why would fish that were in a tank with Lake
water do fine for a week. Then when I move to them into to different
tanks that have been Ick free for over a year and they break out with
Ick? I have to assume they carried it in but why now? They were
stressed when I caught them. They were stressed when I moved them but
why now. Is there something in the lake water that kept them from
developing Ick?

Confused (Jeff) <*\\><
"Consider carefully what you hear", he continued "With the measure you
use it, it will be measured to you -- and even more.  Whoever has will
be given more; whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken
from him." Mark 4:24,25
www.airnet.net/kudzu/ "Kudzu's Christian Clipart Collection"