RE: NANFA-- Re: FW: ENDANGERED PALLID STURGEON RELEASED Editorial

The video we have been discussing is produced by the local PBS station in
Topeka.  The series is entitled "Sunflower Journeys" and in this
particular story they devoted about 10 minutes on the Topeka Shiner vs.
the local watershed district.  I can make copies for people, I just need
you to send me a tape and $3.00 for postage.

Luke McClurg
P.O. Box 141
Meriden, KS 66512-0141

Allow a couple of weeks for delivery depending on how many people want to
see this.

Luke