Salt and fungus

I just moved some fish from a tank with river water where they were
acclimating. They have been in the new tank about 3-4 days and they
are coming down with a white fungus. I just started treating this AM
with Maracyn. I added a heater to raise the temp. in the tank. I never
had fungus in my heated tanks so I thought I would try this too.

I am going to start using salt in my tanks at least at first. I dont
have anywhere locally I can get a Sea Salt so I an going to use Rock
Salt (no iodine). How much per gallon should I use?

Jeff <*\\><
"Consider carefully what you hear", he continued "With the measure you
use it, it will be measured to you -- and even more.  Whoever has will
be given more; whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken
from him." Mark 4:24,25
www.airnet.net/kudzu/ "Kudzu's Christian Clipart Collection"