Re: Live foods

Warren,
   The comments on the black worms are simply nonsense or an old wives
tale.  The blackworms simply do not have the mouth structure to eat their
way out of a fishes stomache.  My guess is, your friend probably heard of
meal worms or some other such terrestrial larvae doing it.  I just can't
imagine blackworms doing it, with the only possible explanation being a
fish that simply ate so many that his stomache... well, burst under that
pressure.  Thats probably unlikely at best.

><>
J. L. Wiegert                            NFC at actwin_com List Admin
Come Chat at SomeThing Fishy             To join: Send e-mail to
Telnet to:                               nfc-request at actwin_com with
Nexus.V-Wave.Com, port 7000              the command 'subscribe' in
                                         the body.  To leave, use
www.geocities.com/Heartland/Plains/2308  'unsubscribe'.
 Dubotchugh yIpummoH.                      bI'IQchugh Yivang!