Re: Live foods

Alsok, just coming to mind, are a number of small shrimp-like critters
that you can readily catch.  You can find these in any stream with lots of
aquaitc plants or algae mats.  Grammarus or Scuds could also be purchased
readily.

><>
J. L. Wiegert                            NFC at actwin_com List Admin
Come Chat at SomeThing Fishy             To join: Send e-mail to
Telnet to:                               nfc-request at actwin_com with
Nexus.V-Wave.Com, port 7000              the command 'subscribe' in
                                         the body.  To leave, use
www.geocities.com/Heartland/Plains/2308  'unsubscribe'.
 Dubotchugh yIpummoH.                      bI'IQchugh Yivang!