Re: Live foods

Hellgramites and a number of other little larvae will do graand in the
bottom of the tank.  You can purchase Hellgies from any baitshop in the
springtime, although usually its only in ones that have a large number of
trout fishermen.  You can also try any aquatic worm.  these should be
mostly harmless.

><>
J. L. Wiegert                            NFC at actwin_com List Admin
Come Chat at SomeThing Fishy             To join: Send e-mail to
Telnet to:                               nfc-request at actwin_com with
Nexus.V-Wave.Com, port 7000              the command 'subscribe' in
                                         the body.  To leave, use
www.geocities.com/Heartland/Plains/2308  'unsubscribe'.
 Dubotchugh yIpummoH.                      bI'IQchugh Yivang!