Re: NANFA-- never keep eels

>>I am big on freshwater inverts.  I collected some bryozoans last
night that
look a lot like brain coral.  I don't know if they could be shipped
but I did
put a small one in a fish tank.  <<

I have no idea of what you speak here but you have my attention! I
would LOVE to add some unusual inverts, sponges, etc to this large
tank I am going to build. Where do I find out more about freshwater
inverts, et.

If I did find sponges what in the heck would you feed them? Aquarium
water is really clean and void of things they would feed on is it not?