Fish Available

Hey Fishheads!

I'm overstocked with fish and want to make room for some species projects.
Below is a list of fishes I would like to move.  Most of these can be yours
for the cost of shipping.  If you have any interest let me know.  I will be
advertizing this elsewhere, so it's first come, first served.  Pass this
around to your friends too.  I can ship most of these for between $15 and
$20 per box.

NA Species:
-----------
Notropis heterodon (Blackchin Shiner), 1.5-2"
Ameiurus catus (White Catfish), 11"
Ameiurus natalis (Yellow Bullhead), 3.5"
Lepomis gulosus (Warmouth), 5-6"
Lepomis humilis (Orangespotted Sunfish), males, 3"
Lepomis marginatus (Dollar Sunfish), males, 3.5-4.5"
Lepomis megalotis megalotis (Central Longear Sunfish)
        Adults, pairs & juveniles, 2-4"
L humilis x L gibbosus? (hybrid sunfish, nice color), 3.5"

Tropicals:
----------
Cichlasoma managuense (Jaguar Cichlid)
        Adults & pairs, 6-8"
        Fry, 0.25-0.5"
Cichlasoma nicaraguense
        Adults & pairs, 4-6"
Aequidens portalgrensis (Port Cichlid)
        Adults & pairs, 4-5"
Cichlasoma bimaculatum (Black acara)
        Adult female
Astronotus ocelatus (Tiger Oscar), 11"
Astronotus ocelatus (Common oscar), 10"
Hemichromis elongatus (Five Spot Cichlid), 5"
Oreochromis esculentas (Ngege "Gold")
        Juveniles, 4-5"
        Fry, 0.25"
Aulonocara species? (Flavescent Peacock), 1"
Haplochromis burtoni (Burtoni), 1"
Anomalochromis tomasi, 2"

Mark Binkley
Columbus Ohio USA          <))><
mbinkley at earthling_net
614-844-6042 (Leave a message, I may pick up!)

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach him
to use "the Net" and he won't bother you for weeks.