Re: C. veronicae

If anyone gets inspired by this, I suggest contacting the American
Killifish Assoc (http://www.aka.org/) and getting on their email lists.
Also, though I don't know Juan Miguel Artigas Azas (juan at cichlidae_com) and
Rhonda Wilson <rhondawi at m6_sprynet.com> personally, from what I know about
them, I'm confident they would welcome inquiries on obtaining and
preserving these species.  Check out Juan Miguel's excellent web site:
http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/1464/