Everglades Pygmy Sunfish

What experiences have people had breeding the Everglades Pygmy Sunfish?
	I have 3 females (i think) and 2 males (I know ) in a ten gallon
heavily planted tank and am observing various E P Sunfish fry popping up
here and there. Is this typical ? are they sporadic breeders ? Are
others having similar experiences ? Do the E P Sunfish make little
scooped out nests like other sunfish ? I've never observed one.
	The tank is planted with lots of Java Moss and on one occasion I saw a
male lead a female into a tangle of J M after doing one of his courtship
wriggle dances. Does the male guard the eggs and fry?
Anyway I hope this generates some feedback along the line consistent
with what NFC is all about!
And as far a private vs public discussion I have yet to see too much too
far off the topic discussion here at the NFC. I'm also involved with a
plant listserve which can get pretty far off topic that would probably
make some NFC types really crazy. For a while people were trading
cooking recipes over a plant discussion list serve
Chris Darrow

Follow-Ups: References: