Re: Plants for a shiner tank

Sajjad,
  Sounds like a fair mix, but I'd caution you against the Anacharis.  Its
generally pretty hard to keep alive and healthy, turning to mush in a few
weeks.  Maybe thats just my luck, but I've never been able to keep it
alive indoors.

><>
J. L. Wiegert                            NFC at actwin_com List Admin
Come Chat at SomeThing Fishy             To join: Send e-mail to
Telnet to:                               nfc-request at actwin_com with
Nexus.V-Wave.Com, port 7000              the command 'subscribe' in
                                         the body.  To leave, use
www.geocities.com/Heartland/Plains/2308  'unsubscribe'.
 Dubotchugh yIpummoH.                      bI'IQchugh Yivang!