Re: NFC chat (fwd)

	I experienced the same problem with Navigator 4.0 on a UNIX box. I
think that it may be a problem with Netscape's java implementation that it
cannot run the Parachat chat client. I would suggest that the person
switch to a different browser (as much as I hate to say this, he can try
using the latest Internet Explorer).

	Personally, I don't use the java chat clients but prefer the
old-fashioned text based clients.

Sajjad

--
Sajjad Lateef 	ICQ#13114451	http://www.eecs.uic.edu/~slateef/