Red Shiners

Well confession is good for the soul so I confess that I have a GREAT
MEMORY.......... just sometimes it is really short. <g>

Some kind fellow was offering Red Shiners, seem like they were even
offering us money to take them? <G>

If the mystery person would  be so kind as to stand up I would be glad
to take some off you hands. I have shipping boxes and can work out
whatever we need. Since redoing this 20 long and moving some fish I
have room in it and my 30 long.

BTW what do they need as far as food? I feed all my fish flakes and
floating Chiclid pellets so far. The occasional cricket and Mosquito
larva.

Jeff <*\\><
"Consider carefully what you hear", he continued "With the measure you
use it, it will be measured to you -- and even more.  Whoever has will
be given more; whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken
from him." Mark 4:24,25
www.airnet.net/kudzu/ "Kudzu's Christian Clipart Collection"