What about them Free Blackbandeds :)

The Blackbanded sunnies if successfully spawned will be turned over to
the NFC for use in the ornamental trade. They can NOT be sold by us or
anyone affiliated with us. So likley they will be used as a membership
drive tool and as part of the monthly freebies here on the list. They
have to spawn first though :) . The original brood stock was nt from a
single source so it was unpure genetically and can NOT be rereleased.

In the case of the shiners the f1s will likley be returned to the
original POC .The NFC will probably get some under the same rules as the
blackbandeds . The Hatchery has independent raceways so with its own
piped in water so disease transmission is very unlikley if not
immpossible. Should be an interesting couple o months......

Robert Rice

Save A Native Eat An Oscar <:)((((<
Check Out the Native Fish Conservancy at
email  NFC at actwin_com   or  website  http:\\nativefish.interspeed.net\