Re: Large tank construction

Jeff: I think most of the information you need about plywood and glass
thicknesses, along with bracing info, can be found at The Krib, located
at http://www.cco.caltech.edu/~aquaria/Krib/TankHardware/.
Personally, I would recommend marine grade plywood for structural
purposes, covering it with veneer for aethetics, perhaps with a couple
coats of polyurethane to keep moisture out of the veneer.