Re: Fwd: BAIT FOR MINNOW TRAPS

> From: CEFCHURCH at aol_com
> I have sometimes use minnow traps and wonder what others use for bait.
> I'd like to come up with something that will attract small predators.
> I caught a Grass Pike once, but suspect he just happened to swim in by
> accident.

For the results of an experiment comparing different minnow trap baits
see Konrad Schmidt's article, "Minnow Trap Bait"
http://nativefish.interspeed.net/Articles/MinnowTrapBait.htm.

And while you're at it, be sure to check all the other great stuff at
the NFC site, http://nativefish.interspeed.net. I add new stuff almost
daily.

Hope you have a very nice day, :-)
Tim Ayers                                        tayers at bridge_com
St. Paul, Minnesota
Bridge, Inc.                                        www.bridge.com