Re: Native Fish Tanks in the school Aquarium

Well after I sent that I remembered that the Aquatic Plants Mailing
list is Archived and I could just search the them. So here is the link
to the School's web page. Look for the link to "Treasures in Glass
Boxes". There is what I think a VERY good outline in what is involved
in keeping up the tank and a list of tanks and equipment suitable for
schools.

http://www.holliston.mec.edu/

Also for those that are interested the Aquatic Plants list archives
are at:

http://www.actwin.com/fish/aquatic-plants/index.cgi

You can search the archives and trust me when I say there is a wealth
of information there! Some of the best Aquatic Plant Gardeners are a
member of this list. Some of the discussions can get quite technical
too! Lots of good basic info there too.

Jeff <*\\><
"Consider carefully what you hear", he continued "With the measure you
use it, it will be measured to you -- and even more.  Whoever has will
be given more; whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken
from him." Mark 4:24,25
www.airnet.net/kudzu/ "Kudzu's Christian Clipart Collection"