Re: nonfish

I for one think non fish aquatic stuff is a very appropriate issue for
discussion. The Prob we are all suffering from is lack of exposure . With
200 or so members with even less of them  online here we have a situation
where the same 12-20 folks collect trade, etc while no one else does for
whatever reason.

In your case I ask that you be patient as we move past the 1,000 level
you will get MUCH more inpuit on these Aquatic "side Issues"
..............It will come we all just need to concentrate this next year
on members , members and members until we as an organization cross the
1000 + member level we bring little to the table when talking to
state/fed agencies and the many individuals out there that have an
interest in conservation.......When we get bigger e have our roots in a
much broader soilbed. Anyway back to lurker mode.....

Robert Rice

Save A Native Eat An Oscar <:)((((<
Check Out the Native Fish Conservancy at
email  NFC at actwin_com   or  website  http:\\nativefish.interspeed.net\

On Wed, 5 Aug 1998 01:25:18 EDT Moontanman at aol_com writes:
>I know that this list is tuned to fish but I have favor to ask.  I
>have an add
>in the NANFA trading post but it is getting no response, so I am going
>to ask
>everyone who collects and trades fish.  I am looking for dwarf sirens,
>dwarf
>mudpuppies, one toed amphiumas and some swamp tree seeds or seedlings.
> Any
>one who wants to help me please contact me off line, I am attempting
>to set up
>breeding populations of the amphibians, and I need some swamp trees
>for my
>swamp tank I am setting up.  I can supply some swamp trees to anyone
>who is
>interested in trying this.  Right now I am looking for water tupelo
>and pond
>apple.  Thanks....
>

>  Micha
>el

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]