Re: $ SUNFISH

John,

amd all as the heat subcides a bit I will be makeing my weekly forays out
to hthe swamps (assuming the stock market behaves :) ) I will then again
have nice supplies of pygmys, shiners, and various sunnies.....SOON

Robert Rice

Save A Native Eat An Oscar <:)((((<
Check Out the Native Fish Conservancy at
email  NFC at actwin_com   or  website  http:\\nativefish.interspeed.net\