RE: sorry for email mistakes

Martin Moore said:

> I've tried outlook and I HATE it.  Go back to Pegasus.  I did!

I'm with you, brother, but I can't go back to Pegasus (which I loved!).
It's one of those decisions my employer made for me and everyone at
work.  We just got an NT server, through which all our computers log in,
and we also use that computer as our email server instead of the Unix.
Unfortunately all the NT email settings were not correct and I didn't
know it.  For example it sometimes sent out my email under another
address and list servers would not recognize my address and my messages
would bounce, like yesterday on this list.  Hopefully that's in the
past.  Sorry to bother you all with this-- just another explanation.

Jay