Re: sorry for email mistakes

Jay,

I've tried outlook and I HATE it.  Go back to Pegasus.  I did!

> I'm having the worst time figuring out my new mail program (MS Outlook).
> I'm sorry for any incomplete or duplicate messages (the friggin "Send"
> button is right next to the "Edit" button), and for messages sent to the
> wrong people (the "Reply to" shown on my screen for these list messages
> is confusing-- it shows the name of the person who originally sent it to
> the list).  But these were my mistakes and I need a bit more practice.
>
> Jay

Prost,

Martin

Greater American Freshwater Fishes Resource Site (GAFFeRs):  http://www.localink4.com/~archimedes/

"Fie on thee, fellow!  Whence come these fishes?" - Scheherazade

"Any fish with good teeth is liable to use them." - Wm. T. Innes