RE: BOUNCE nfc at actwin_com: Non-member submission from [Jay Delong <jdelong at nwifc_wa.gov>] (fwd)

> Robert, be sure to check the timestamp on this message....

That was me.  Remember my comments about duplicate messages?  :-)  I
didn't even mean to send this one out when I did.  Then it bounced
because of my mail server here at work.  I'm having a number of problems
with my email, but I worked with someone today who helped me adjust some
settings, and things are a lot better now.

Jay