Re: New COntest....................

Well I see no wieners so how about Alabama?

Jeff <*\\><
"Consider carefully what you hear", he continued "With the measure you
use it, it will be measured to you -- and even more.  Whoever has will
be given more; whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken
from him." Mark 4:24,25
www.airnet.net/kudzu/ "Kudzu's Christian Clipart Collection"

OOOOOOOOPPPPPSSS  since One of our winners inadvertantly posted the
answers to the quize for this months freebies ....so new freebies for
the
last 2 spots ...prize is your choice of either a 1 Year NFC membership
or
1 Tommelerri print (you pay 2 bucks postage )

OK If you live in a state with a Threepeating vowel in it and are one
of
the first 2 to contact me your a winner.....Example AlAskA   3 A's

Robert Rice

Save A Native Eat An Oscar <:)((((<
Check Out the Native Fish Conservancy at
email  NFC at actwin_com   or  website  http:\\nativefish.interspeed.net\

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]