sorry for email mistakes

I'm having the worst time figuring out my new mail program (MS Outlook).
I'm sorry for any incomplete or duplicate messages (the friggin "Send"
button is right next to the "Edit" button), and for messages sent to the
wrong people (the "Reply to" shown on my screen for these list messages
is confusing-- it shows the name of the person who originally sent it to
the list).  But these were my mistakes and I need a bit more practice.

Jay