NFC membership

My name is Ed Matheson. I am a professional ichthyologist currently working with marine fishes in Florida. I do, however, have a long-term interest in freshwater fishes of North America (my Master's Thesis concerned freshwater sculpins in Virginia). I don't believe that I have signed on as a member of the NFC as yet. I have received e-mails to that end, but I don't believe that I have responded. If not, please send me an application. If I am already a member, as Rosanne Rosanna Danna said, never mind.

ed