Re: surf casting net

Practice practice practice...It takes some time not unlike flyfishing to
develop a crisp frisbee like spread on a caste net hang in there...I used
to practice in the bckyard try and catch my kids, their toys the dog
etc.....

Robert Rice

Save A Native Eat An Oscar <:)((((<
Check Out the Native Fish Conservancy at
email  NFC at actwin_com   or  website  http:\\nativefish.interspeed.net\

On Fri, 31 Jul 1998 15:30:06 EDT Kahnvict21 at aol_com writes:
>    This may seem  like a silly problem, but if anyone can give me
>some
>advice, it would be appreciated..........
>     During the past week, i have gone on several collecting trips at
>local
>streams and lakes, and I have been trying to use a casting net to
>harvest the
>aquatic life. I am having a problem with the net though.....it does
>not open
>up like it should when i throw it. Due to the fact that the net only
>opens a
>little bit, i am not getting the full advantage of it. If anyone has
>any
>experience with casting nets such as this one (6 ft diameter, nylon
>draw
>string, and lead weights around the perimeter of the net), I would
>very much
>like to hear any tips you have on using it. Thank you. I appreciate
>your time.
>~Steve

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]