Im getting a new CPU..........Ray Wolffe is comming :)

Well I finally did it I bought a new CPU a 233 Mghz toy is being built
for me as we speak...Ray Wolffe Of Wisconsin will be recieving me old
unit and will be entering the information age with 10 year old technology
but hey it works ..so he will soon be joining the nFC list and who knows
what other lists he will bless with his background and skills in native
fish keeeping. I for one will appreciate having Ray around on the

Robert Rice

Save A Native Eat An Oscar <:)((((<
Check Out the Native Fish Conservancy at
email  NFC at actwin_com   or  website  http:\\nativefish.interspeed.net\

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]