Re: Need California native fish (& WATER PLANTS!)

Thanks Peter,

When I think I know the difference between an Uppius yoursius and an Uppius
chuckius, I'll check out the fishing regulations book in my tackle box and
perhaps take a trip to the upper Mojave River.  Do you know how to get to a
good spot?  Do you know  what natives may have been translocated there?

Steve

<< Subj:	 Re: Need California native fish (& WATER PLANTS!)