Re: Tank repair

OK OK I give! :-)

Actually I think I have misunderstood what everyone was saying. You
are talking about the silicone as a glue between the two pieces of
glass. Not just as a bead on the inside of the glass. The way I was
doing it the frame was the structural member. (but not for long).

I am slow and stubborn but I do catch on. I was doing everything right
I just was not applying silicone in the correct places. IN the joint,
not on the joint.

So, I will let this one dry out and clean it up one more time. This
time I will make sure I get silicone in the joint.

Thanks!!

Jeff <*\\><
"Consider carefully what you hear", he continued "With the measure you
use it, it will be measured to you -- and even more.  Whoever has will
be given more; whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken
from him." Mark 4:24,25
www.airnet.net/kudzu/ "Kudzu's Christian Clipart Collection"