Re: Need California native fish (& WATER PLANTS!)

I have this book listed in my bookstore under the Native Fish section at
http://www.fishlinkcentral.com/bookstore/index.htm

Freshwater Fishes of California (California Natural History Guides, No 49)
by Samuel M. McGinnis, Doris Alcorn List Price: $13.95
Our Price: $11.16
Availability: This title usually ships within 24 hours.
Paperback - 316 pages (November 1989)
Univ California Press; ISBN: 0520048911 ; Dimensions (in inches): 0.81 x
7.98 x 4.77