Re: Tank repair

Hey Jeff,
  Theres two ways to approach the broken frame.  The easiest is to remove
it.  A frame is just that, a frame.  It adds nothing to the structure of
the tank, but just looks pretty, and helps cover up the glue on the seams.
You could then probably cconstruct a new one if you so wished.  If you'd
rather not do this, but keep the original trim, try silicon glue that you
use to seal tanks.  A sturdy peice of tape should hold the two peices
together while the glue sets.  You can also try superglue.  This stuff
evapourates harmlessly.  I've seen it used to hold all sorts of fun stuff
in aquaria together, just don't get it on your fingers. :)

><>
J. L. Wiegert                            NFC at actwin_com List Admin
Come Chat at SomeThing Fishy             To join: Send e-mail to
Telnet to:                               nfc-request at actwin_com with
Nexus.V-Wave.Com, port 7000              the command 'subscribe' in
                                         the body.  To leave, use
www.geocities.com/Heartland/Plains/2308  'unsubscribe'.
 Dubotchugh yIpummoH.                      bI'IQchugh Yivang!