Daryl Temporarily Unavailable by Email

Daryl Roche asked me to inform the list that his modem died after a long
struggle with a terminal illness.  He will be back online after a short
grieving period (about a week), which, coincidentally, just happens to
be how long he expects to take to acquire a new modem and get back
online.  Those that wish to can reach Daryl by phone to express their
condolences or discuss NFC business. I am sure that we all sympathize
with Daryl's loss and hope that he will be back with us shortly.