Re: Need California native fish (& WATER PLANTS!)

Martin,

I live in eastern Ventura county.  Los Angeles county is to the east and
south, Santa Barbara is to the west.

Being new to fish keeping and ignorant to ways of obtaing fish, I was
wondering if the 1-4" fish I am looking for are  something that can be mailed?

Steve

<< Subj:	 RE: Need California native fish (& WATER PLANTS!)