Re: NFC Project with Public Aquariums...........

Well Since you ask ...BTW I have called you a dozen times or so to thank
you for your work on the WeBsite but your never home :) SO I will thank
you publically here on the LIST THANK YOU MUCH I appreciate your efforts
for us in the nFC ..........

Well as luck would have  now 2 Public Aquariums want to hire me as a
consultant and  to have NFC supply the fish at a fee. I have ask both of
them to instead of paying me to donate their checks to the NFC. One in
Shrevepost La. and One in Orlando FLA. So It looks like we have stumled
onto a nice fundraiser for the organization.....I will post a species
list this next week after I consult with the Shreveport folks
...........TIA

Robert Rice

Save A Native Eat An Oscar <:)((((<
Check Out the Native Fish Conservancy at
email  NFC at actwin_com   or  website  http:\\nativefish.interspeed.net\

On Tue, 28 Jul 1998 22:41:14 +0000 "D. Martin Moore"
<archimedes at master_localink4.com> writes:

>> An Aquarium in the Loisiana has ask the NFc to help
>consulting/stocking
>> their largest display tank...We are working together on  a species
>list
>> ...but we need collectors to send them some fish....If this sounds
>like a
>> project you would be intereasted in let me know ASAP..........The
>> Proccceds from the NFC consulting will be used for further NFC
>> activities............
>
>What aquarium?  I will be doing some collecting in that neck of the
>woods in early August.  Maybe I can turn up something they want.
>

>Prost,
>
>Martin

>Greater American Freshwater Fishes Resource Site (GAFFeRs):
>http://www.localink4.com/~archimedes/
>
>"Fie on thee, fellow!  Whence come these fishes?" - Scheherazade
>
>"Any fish with good teeth is liable to use them." - Wm. T. Innes

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]