Re: Large tank construction

What I was thinking was that if the AC duct did cool the tank it would
be cooler in the summer than in the winter. My wife keeps the house
very warm in the winter with the wood stove. Warmer than in the
summer! Lots of times it is shorts and t-shirts in the winter. So if
the duct could cool down the tank then it would probably be cooler in
the summer than winter. That is why I said what I did.

Sorry about he confusion!

Jeff <*\\><
"Consider carefully what you hear", he continued "With the measure you
use it, it will be measured to you -- and even more.  Whoever has will
be given more; whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken
from him." Mark 4:24,25
www.airnet.net/kudzu/ "Kudzu's Christian Clipart Collection"