Re: Need California native fish

Martin,

I would very much appreciate any species and hatchery information you could
send me.  Or if you want to refer me to someone else that could help, that
would be fine.

Thanks,
Steve

<< Steve,

 In order to stock CA fishes you must obatin a permit to keep them,
 and then you must buy your fishes from state licensed hatcheries.  I
 have a list of species and hatcheries which are available to you.  Or
 I can give you the address (or email) of the person to contact if you
 need that stuff mailed to you from the CA DNR.

 Prost,

 Martin >>