Re: Large tank/fluidized bed

> Just to offer another point of view - a friend of mine has a fluidized bed
> column.  We have played around with it a lot, and have found it to be a
> major pain in the butt.  If proper flow is not maintained through it, there
> can be negative consequences.  There are some web sites out there about it.
> Can't offer any URLs, though.

I have a flow control valve in front of mine.  I've never had to
adjust it after I got the initial flow right.

Prost,

Martin

Greater American Freshwater Fishes Resource Site (GAFFeRs):  http://www.localink4.com/~archimedes/

"Fie on thee, fellow!  Whence come these fishes?" - Scheherazade

"Any fish with good teeth is liable to use them." - Wm. T. Innes